WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Independent Distributors of Forever Living Products we abide by the Terms and Conditions as set out below by Forever Living International
Our Privacy and Security Pledge to You as a Retail Customer:
Your satisfaction with this website is important to us. Assuring the privacy and security of all of the information you share with us on this website is an important part of that satisfaction. We want to be open and clear with regard to how we handle your personal information. Please find our policies listed below.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, we invite you to email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting www.forever-living.com. This policy addresses the information we collect, how we use it and how we protect it. All of the information herein applies to Forever Living Products International, Inc. and all of its’ commonly owned affiliated legal entities worldwide including, but not limited to, ForeverLiving.com, L.L.C. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “FLP”).
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
ForeverLiving.com, L.L.C. (hereinafter referred to as “ForeverLiving.com”) uses a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts ALL of the information you provide to us, including your name, address and credit card number, before it is sent to us so that it cannot be read as it travels to us over the internet. Once we receive it, all of the customer information we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We do this by following these following steps:
1. Firewall – ForeverLiving.com’s systems are protected 24 hours a day by a powerful firewall that blocks unauthorized entry. In order to gain access to authorized information, the Web browser you are using must know the proper protocol, or language.
2. Encryption – From the moment information leaves your computer to the time is enters our systems, all online access is encrypted. We employ some of the strongest forms of encryption commercially available for use on the Web today. During any transfer of data, our 128-bit encryption turns your information into a coded sequence with billions of possible variations, making it nearly impossible for unwanted intruders to decipher.
3. Password protected- Your ForeverLiving.com account is password protected. Timed log-off ForeverLiving.com’s system will automatically log you off from our site after 30 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer.
4. Employee access – We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive materials or hackers, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that this website, or materials that may be downloaded from this website, do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to any of the foregoing. ForeverLiving.com may share any of your information with companies that provide services to us, including companies that operate outside of the United States. ForeverLiving.com does not share your personal information with any outside companies or vendors EXCEPT those that are directly related to your FLP business. Any non-affiliated companies that act on our behalf and receive personal information from us are contractually obligated to keep the information we provide to them confidential.
MAKING PURCHASES WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD
When you order products on the website, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, V-Code number and expiration date. This allows us to fulfil your order and to notify you of your order status. Again, for your protection and security, all of this information is encrypted before it travels over the internet.
DON'T WANT TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD ON THE INTERNET?
No problem. Just contact the customer service centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase convenience and provide special services to frequent users of the website, we require that you register. This registration is open to anyone who wishes to purchase product. To register, we will ask you to provide your name, address, credit card billing information, product shipping information, product preferences and general demographic information. We use this information to make using the website easier for users:
1. By not requiring frequent website visitors to re-enter recurring information every time they visit the website.
2. To personalize website visits for frequent visitors, we will recommend products that you have indicated you are interested in and welcome you to the website by name.
3. By adding your e-mail address to our "opt-in" list in order to receive email notifications about product specials and other company information via our email newsletter.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
ForeverLiving.com does not sell, trade or rent your information to any unrelated third party. We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted by law. Third parties could include government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information. We may disclose the information we collect, with non-affiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers or companies that provided services and products for our distributors.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ForeverLiving.com contains links to other third party websites. These websites provide our customers with additional information that may make your ForeverLiving.com shopping experience more beneficial. All of these websites are owned and operated independently of ForeverLiving.com. Each have their own separate privacy and data collection policies. ForeverLiving.com has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the independent actions or policies of these independent websites and is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites.
OPTING-OUT OF E-MAILS
ForeverLiving.com collects email addresses at various points in the website. Most of these areas collect email addresses in a separate database, each with its own "opt-out" option. Providing your email address in most of these areas may be optional. If at any time you wish to stop receiving any promotional email messages from us, simply change the opt-out option in your registration record.
REFUND POLICY FOR RETAIL CUSTOMERSE
Retail customers are guaranteed 100% product satisfaction. Within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, a Retail Customer may (a) obtain a new replacement for any defective product; or (b) cancel the purchase, return the product and obtain a full refund. In all cases, proper notice, proof of timely purchase and timely return of the product is required to be given to source of purchase. FLP reserves the right to reject repetitive returns. When FLP products are acquired from or through an FLP distributor, that distributor is the primary party responsible for customer satisfaction by exchanging the product or refunding the money. In the event there occurs a dispute, FLP will determine the facts and resolve the issue. If cash is disbursed by FLP, the same will be charged back to FLP Distributors who benefited from the product sales.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, correctness, completeness, usefulness, or non-infringement with respect to this website or any information or goods that are purchased using this website. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data, resulting from your use of this web site. Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. We do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and there may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the content or other materials or goods available on this website.
You agree that ForeverLiving.com, L.L.C. (including without limitation its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated entities) will not be held liable for any claims, damages or costs, whether direct or indirect, consequential or special, arising out of or in any way connected to your use or inability to use this website or any hyperlinked website, or any information or goods that are purchased using this website, including lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or otherwise. In addition, you agree that we may not be held liable for the conduct of other members associated with this website, including, but not limited to, activities relating to message boards or chat rooms, or any other services that may be offered in the future. You hereby waive any claims, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limited liability or exclusion of implied warranties, therefore not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
You agree to indemnify ForeverLiving.com, L.L.C. (including, without limitation, its officers, directors and employees) against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of this website. This expressly includes, without limitation, liability arising from your violation or infringement of any rights of others, including intellectual property rights, or libellous or unlawful postings.
If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK